Administrative Assistant - Property Management
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by EQ Office
Job ID 2
The Administrative Assistant - Property Management administrative support to the General Manager and Property Teams in order to ensure efficient operational organization. Responsible for maintaining the day-to-day relationships with customer contacts.
As the Administrative Assistant - Property Management, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls. Provide assistance when possible and route calls to appropriate employees.
- Greet visitors and clients.
- Sort, organize and distribute all incoming mail.
- Prepare and send all outgoing mail and packages including certified, overnight and special deliveries.
- Type general correspondence and memos.
- Update and file all documents for Vendors and Customers.
- Create and maintain various filing systems in an accurate and organized manner. Review, purge and forward files to appropriate storage location in accordance with company record retention policy.
- Maintain and update employee, clients and customer contact databases.
- Create/update mail merge data base and prepare correspondence for large mailings.
- Organize, compile and prepare reports for distribution.
- Order and maintain adequate supply of departmental office supplies.
- Organizes all conference room reservations.
- Organize department lunches, meetings, events and business travel.
- Complete required training courses.
- Support other special requests or projects as requested.
- Assist with customer service requests and escalate issues to the appropriate property management staff.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure service requests are completed to their satisfaction.
- Coordinate customer meetings, trainings and events.
- Assist with coordination of customer move ins and outs.
- Interact with customers to foster ongoing relationships.
- Manage vendor certificates of insurance.
- Prepare purchase orders, contracts and addendums.
- Coordinate access for vendors.
- Distribute documents to Lease Administration, such as certificates of insurance, commencement letters and other legal documents.
- Update Building and Tenant Emergency Response Manuals.
- Monitor work orders in Angus and ensure all requests are responded to within 30 minutes. Assist teams with updates.
- Real estate / property management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- High school diploma.
- Approximately 1-3 years of previous administrative experience.
- Some college.