Project Manager - Real Estate Technology
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by EQ Office
Job ID 2
Category Information Technology
Our Project Manager (PM) - Real Estate Technology is part of a dynamic team of professionals within EQ Office, one of the largest and most active owner, investor and operators of commercial real estate in the United States. We work to be at the forefront of market demands, acknowledging its evolving faster than ever. As an affiliate of The Blackstone Group (BX), our investment platform allows us to be nimble and innovate on projects where short and long term value can be realized. We value an open, honest and transparent work place and seek a curious, driven, professional capable of stretching her/himself and our team.
Our PM will work collaboratively with the company's leadership, BX's affiliated companies (i.e. other real estate asset types beyond office through BX, Revantage (our shared services organization),our market leaders and our operational teams to pursue, research and advance the office product and services (i.e. through design, construction, operations of customer environments). Our PM will also support the pursuit of value strategies for better portfolio management, asset operations, sustainability, customer retention and other areas that improve the bottom line. This role will also work with others to develop industry relationship that allow EQ Office to discover and advance the use of artificial intelligence (AI), automation, robotics and data monetization within the portfolio.
While there is a preference for this individual to sit on the west coast, the Project Manager (PM) may be based in any of our offices!
As the Project Manager (PM) - Real Estate Technology, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Develop program(s) that improve the effectiveness of delivery and quality of work place environments developed within the portfolio
- Work with teams in our markets and leadership of the organization to improve communication, knowledge share and to streamline internal workflows related to data/information
- Manage the design and implementation processes for our Customer Intelligence and Customer Engagement platforms
- Explore and develop business case for the integration of IoT within office environment
- Develop new methodologies for improving the customer experience at all touch points that increase the retention and attractiveness of our work environments.
- Guide market teams on identifying, sourcing, interviewing and selecting innovative products and solutions in re-positioned projects.
- Sounding board for market teams to collaborate on best solutions, innovation tactics, sustainable practices, negotiating agreements, etc.
- Support with budgeting for technology and tactics to be implemented.
- Develop, update and oversee asset building technology tactics
- Assist and collaborate with market teams on internal deep dive / knowledge sharing presentations, tenant pitches, proposals and other content.
- Inspire, motivate, and empower employees at all levels through education, training and project integration
- Develop objectives, metrics, measurement, tracking protocols and tools, and dynamic feedback systems for use across organization (ie, consistency)
- Progressive experience in project/product management focused on technology development and implementation
- Demonstrated communications excellence including written communications, marketing, and presentation
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of related experience
- Self-aware, self-secure, go getter, who knows the value of a team.
- Manages self and others in an open, honest and transparent manner.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and listening skills.
- Creative, entrepreneurial; passion for high quality, attractive sustainable development.
- Passionate about pursing societal changes resulting from shifts in technology.
- Works inclusively part of a diverse team; seeks value outside the box for higher success.
- Actively builds relationships to create strong collaborative culture.
- Highly curious.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in the fields of technology, data science, investment, etc.