Executive Assistant - BRE Hotels & Resorts
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Revantage Corporate Services
Job ID 2
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative and project support to (6) SVP - level executives; Acts as primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters relating to this group of executives.
The ideal Executive Assistant is highly self-motivated professional, capable of managing their work load, prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment, as well as work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
BRE Hotels & Resorts is the hotel and resort platform backed by the world's largest alternative asset manager. North American holdings currently include more than 190 hotels and resorts, representing approximately 36,000 rooms.
BRE Hotels & Resorts is focused on strengthening its position as a leading, world-class hospitality platform. Driven by a results-oriented, professional work culture, the platform strives to hire the best talent in the industry and provide its team with the tools to succeed, while consistently measuring results for continual improvement.
As the Executive Assistant, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the (6) SVPs and compiling documents for travel related meetings
- Prepare Travel and Expense reports for executives
- Organizes executives' days by managing calendars and scheduling appointments to create win-win situations for access to executives.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with executives to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Assists in the preparation of packages and requests for information
- Creates and maintain files, databases and spreadsheets
- Creates and updates presentations including charts, tables, graphs, utilizing various software programs
- Processes invoices for payment, after first assessing purpose, obtaining approval, and routing to appropriate party for payment
- Prepares agendas, notices and minutes for meetings
- Administrative experience required, including executive level support
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, senior management, external parties
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications and other general office equipment
- Some college
- Microsoft Outlook
Revantage Corporate Services
Life Time Fitness