Full-stack Python Developer
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Logitravel Group
Salary: €30.000 - €40.000
Expires at: 2019-01-27
Logitravel is a tech travel company. We've helped millions of travelers from all over the world to have amazing travel experiences.
Our Development team is the core of our company. We pride ourselves on innovation by using the latest technologies. A good work environment and an ambitious project are what keep our team motivated and happy at work.
As a Full-stack Python Developer, you'll be a part of our full-stack engineering team and you would be developing innovative Python software products.
You'll participate in architectural, design and product discussions and you would be designing and creating RESTful APIs.
We use top technology/frameworks to create our applications: Python, Django, MongoDB, Storm, Spark, Kafka, Falcon.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles
- Experience managing projects with lots of moving pieces
- Strong technical interest and background
- Proficiency in using tools to manage the software development lifecycle
- Excellent Python coding skills
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Good Knowledge of NoSQL Databases (Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. Git, svn, etc.)
- Problem solver with innovative ideas, a curiosity to learn and a desire to understand systems beyond those
- Experience with a Python-based framework such as Django
- It's also a plus if you can speak Spanish
- Experience leading a small team
- Ownership: freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to make decisions that matter
- Impact: huge potential to make a positive contribution to our business, people, partners and millions of users
- Our Tech Stack: a chance to work with a wide range of modern technologies, and evolve our use of them
- Open Source: the opportunity to open source the great tools you'll build
- Master, Teach, Learn: an opportunity to work with, learn from and share knowledge with ultra-smart colleagues in a culture of collaboration and technical excellence
- Work-Life Balance: flexible working conditions (including Home Country Working), no clocking in
- Career Growth: complexity, challenge and a real opportunity for personal growth