Sales / Account Manager
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Frasco Inc
Frasco Investigative Services is seeking a seasoned Sales Person or experienced Investigative Professional ready to make a move into sales, who is interested in joining the team as an Investigative Consultant based in Atlanta, GA. Candidate would spearhead our efforts for new growth in the southeast. This is a high-growth opportunity for a hunter who has well-established, decision-maker relationships, and who has experience with the in-person B2B sales environment.
This is a high profile position for someone who can hit the ground selling! The ideal candidate will have proven success within the insurance investigation field. At least five years experience with a proven track record is preferred.
• Develop and execute a territory action plan to achieve revenue quota
• Focus on achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales and gross profit targets
• Initiate, develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within priority accounts
• Develop professional proposals that communicate a compelling solution
• Follow proposals through decision-making and purchasing process to closure
• Pipeline and forecast management
• Represent company at local, state, regional and national conferences and exhibits
• Undertake targeted marketing and networking activities to identify and reach out to prospective customers
• Collaborate to develop implementation plans for large accounts
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience selling within the insurance investigation field helpful
- Proven track record of selling at the regional level
- Track record of goal attainment, proven and continued success in selling and closing customers including remotely and in-person by creating value and managing a pipeline
- Strong analytical, negotiation, writing, speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product presentations and written proposals to both groups and individuals
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business
- Disciplined self-starter with an extreme work ethic, initiative, accountability and ambition
- Highly motivated and independent
- Ability to travel necessary
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
- 100/300 auto insurance with business use coverage
- Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus
- Phone allowance
- Car allowance
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off
Headquartered in Burbank, CA, Frasco Investigative Services has enjoyed immense success and a proud history of growth since 1964. We have had tremendous success in the West and Midwest and are ready to expand our presence in the Southeast. If you are passionate about driving the business and working for a leader in the industry, we want to hear from you!
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Job Type: Full-Time