Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
SALARY:Up to £40,000
How would you feel about joining a team where the Engineers love their job...?
How would you feel about joining a team where you're supported and rewarded...?
Our client is a leader in their field, that continues to grow from strength to strength.
Based in Warrington, this client is now looking for skilled Maintenance Engineers what will contribute to an already strong and dynamic engineering team.
What do you need?
Qualifications/ Requirements of Maintenance Engineer
· UK Recognised Electrical engineering qualification
· Food experience mandatory
· Multi-skilled ability (handling both mechanical and electrical maintenance)
· MUST HAVE strong Knowledge of PLC controlled machinery - with the ability to interrogate
· A good team player who can also work on their own initiative
· High regard for health and safety.
· Pro-active attitude
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the following areas:
• Maintenance across the plant, planned and preventative
• Fault finding, problem solving and route cause analysis on machinery
• Working on electro-mechanical issues, including;
- hydraulics pneumatics, pumps, gearboxes, valves.
- sensors, motors, three phase, inverters etc.
In addition, the successful Maintenance Engineer will be provided with:
· Optional overtime
· Contributory pension
· Company share Scheme
· An excellent training programme
Are you a Maintenance Engineer that ticks all the boxes?
Please apply below, or give me a call referencing COP13807