Telephone Film Broker
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Metamorphis Films Ltd are one of the UK's fastest growing independent film brokerages. Established in 2016, we are a small team experiencing rapid growth. We work with several marketing vendors that are producing a firehose of qualified leads.
The role will be responsible for following up on these leads, closing deals and managing client relationships. Over the past three years, we have assisted in the funding of some astounding British movies, with several more to come. Preference will be given to candidates with strong telesales experience who live relatively close to our office in Harpenden. We are not looking for a film expert, but a basic knowledge of actors and film would be an advantage.
What You'll Do:
* Educate, negotiate and close using our consultative sales model
* Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
* Become an expert on the UK independent film industry (we'll provide training)
* Manage client relationships via telephone
* Engage with clients at private film screenings, lunches and other events
* Cross-sell clients on new film projects
What We're Looking For In You:
* Minimum two years of telesales experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Professional demeanour and phone etiquette
* Goal-oriented with a track record of achieving sales goals
* Basic knowledge of the UK and global film industry (major films, actors, directors, etc.)
* Kept abreast of current affairs (particularly politics and finance)
* Experienced using CRM systems (We use Hubspot).
* Possesses current UK work authorisation
Why Metamorphis Films?
* Base salary of £20 to £30k; £80k is more than achievable (current staff are exceeding this)
* No cold-calling, ever; you'll only work with qualified leads.
* Work with a friendly team of goal-oriented sales and marketing professionals
* Attend exclusive events like film screenings and premieres
* Regular client meetings at the exclusive restaurant, The Groucho, in Soho
* Learn about the booming UK film industry as well as wealth management
You must send a bespoke covering letter explaining why you should be considered for this role. All applications without a covering letter or a template may be disregarded
Head Start Recruitment Ltd
Total Back Office Solutions Limited
Lawrence Dean Recruitment Ltd
Chalfont Careers Ltd