Internal Sales Manager - Industrial Electrical Products
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
The company you would be working for are impressive, they continue to grow organically through the high level of service they provide along with the high quality, branded products that they offer through an enviable supplier network. For such a large group, they have an extremely adaptable and flexible business model; the autonomy and freedom that you will get to make things happen are unparalleled at this level.
What is in it for you?
* An exciting role where you will be overseeing the day-to-day running of the business alongside the Branch Manager
* You will be involved in buying, internal sales, trade counter sales as well as ensuring the branch and staff members are operating effectively at all times
* A competitive basic starting salary of up to £32,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
* Uncapped bonus potential
* The support and buying power of a large and reputable group
* Mentoring, support and continued professional development from the group
* A rewarding career, not just a job, with a group who genuinely value and look after their employees
* Opportunities to progress within the group to a more senior role, they are very much looking to further grow the business through the opening of new locations
We are looking for a motivated individual who works well under pressure and has 2+ years experience of working within the industrial electrical products sector. If you have experience of trade counter sales, internal sales, field sales, buying or are a current Internal Sales Manager, we would like to hear from you.
If you think you have what it takes, then submit your CV to find out more. Interviews for this exciting opportunity are being held immediately
Rise Technical Recruitment