Trainee Area Sales Manager - Electrical Wholesale - Wimbledon
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
As a Trainee Area Sales Manager, you will be fully trained and mentored by an excellent team and manager. After an initial 6-12 month training period you will be ready to hit the ground running in an Area Sales Manager role where you will have the freedom to manage your own customer accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Being at the forefront of representing the business by both winning new business and growing existing accounts
* Meeting sales targets and increasing the profitability of the business
* Presenting, communicating and negotiating with a wide range of customers
You'll be working for an impressive £1.2 billion electrical wholesale business who continue to grow organically through the high-quality service they provide along with the quality, branded products that they offer through an enviable supplier network. The offer excellent opportunities to progress and reward their employees for their success.
What is in it for you?
* A competitive salary of £22,000 - £28,000
* An uncapped bonus scheme which is linked to your performance and that of the branch
* A package including a car (after initial training period), mobile phone and laptop
* Optional membership of the company's excellent pension scheme
* The opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in the electrical wholesale industry
* A rewarding career that offers outstanding opportunities for career development and progression to roles such as Branch Manager, where you would be in-effect, running your very own business
If you think you have what it takes, then progress your career today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to Bridgewater Resources UK