Graduate Sales & Management Trainee - Mansfield
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Working for a major UK group of specialist wholesale and distribution businesses, you will work alongside a team of experienced salespeople and receive one-to-one mentoring from an experienced and supportive manager. Working within a fun, friendly and lively office you will nurture existing relationships and provide exceptional service to your B2B clients.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Sales & Management Trainee, you will make an impact by:
* Learning about the products and key areas of the business
* Receiving bespoke mentoring and training from a successful manager
* Building strong relationships with new and existing B2B clients
* Managing current accounts and maximising their profitability
* Quickly progressing to a Business Development Manager position where you will have a high-spec company car
As you progress with the business, you will gain autonomy and have a much higher earning potential. Many of their managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning generous salaries and lucrative bonuses.
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Trainee you will:
* Receive a starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
* Receive regular salary increases as you progress
* Earn a lucrative uncapped bonus annually
* Have products and skills training in various business fields, including top industry sales training
* Be given the opportunity to progress
To be successful in this role, you should be:
* A business-minded graduate with a degree in any subject
* An excellent communicator
* Passionate about forging a career in business and sales
* Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
* Ready to work hard, get stuck in and tackle challenges
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today