Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee - Grays
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
About the Company
The business you will be working for is one of the largest players in their industry and have an impressive annual turnover exceeding £1.2 billion. They already employ over 4,000 people across hundreds of UK locations and are well-established and highly respected.
The business is now looking for an ambitious and money-motivated graduate to join their established location in Grays. They offer excellent progression opportunities and promote a culture of autonomy and financial rewards for success. Many of their managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group - earning impressive salaries and generous bonuses.
About the Role
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
* Complete a rotational training programme where you will learn about all areas of the business
* Receive internal and external skills, sales and product training
* Progress to a Business Development Manager role and beyond
* Build relationships with and provide excellent service to B2B customers
* Manage key customer accounts and increase profits
You on-going training will equip you with all the skills you need to progress to management. How quickly you progress is completely down to you.
As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you should be:
* A graduate with a degree in any subject
* An excellent communicator ideally from a customer service and/or sales background
* A quick learner
* Energetic, sporty and motivated
The company is keen to reward the hard work and success of their employees. As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
* An initial salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
* A generous, performance-related annual bonus
* Regular salary reviews
* Further progression opportunities
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive