Graduate Trainee Sales Executive - Hastings
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Who Will You Be Working For?
You'll be joining an established distribution business who are market leaders within their industry. They already employ over 4,000 people across hundreds of UK locations and have an impressive turnover of £1.2 billion.
Building relationships is at the heart of everything they do - that is with clients, suppliers and their employees. They have a proven track-record in developing graduate talent and reward success with regular pay reviews, generous bonuses and progression opportunities.
This is an ideal role for ambitious and driven graduates who are keen to develop their careers within a commercial environment. As a Graduate Trainee Sales Executive, you will make an impact by:
* Gaining a valuable insight into various areas of the business
* Receiving product, skills and industry sales training
* Working one-on-one with an experienced mentor
* Progressing to a key role within the business
* Building strong relationships with key clients and suppliers
* Establishing relationships and maximising the profitability of new B2B customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career with a well-renowned business whose opportunities are highly sought after by industry professionals.
For this Graduate Trainee Sales Executive position, you should be:
* A graduate with a degree in any subject
* A quick learner
* An excellent communicator
* Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and confident
* Ready to hit the ground running
* In possession of a full UK driving licence
The business you'll be working for offers fantastic rewards for hard work and success. You'll receive:
* Starting salary of £20,000 to £24,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
* Regular salary reviews as you progress
* Your cut of the company's profits in the form of an annual lump sum bonus - uncapped potential
* Company car (after initial training period)
* Opportunity to develop the skills required for management
With this business, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress. The company has a fantastic reputation for developing their graduate trainees - some of whom are now running their own multi-million-pound businesses within the group!
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today
Leeds Care and Support