Trainee Media Sales Executive
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Archant Ltd
Are you looking for a genuine career opportunity? Are you fed up with being told you dont have the experience but how are you going to if you are not given a chance somewhere? We are looking for 2 trainee media sales execs to work on our classified advertising team here in the heart of Norwich city centre.
This role will suit you if you:
- Are quick to learn and will be dedicated to the training
- Confident at speaking to a wide range of people
- Competitive you love to win
- You have drive and determination
- Are looking for a long term opportunity
- You enjoy media and are interested in advertising
- You love the idea of being on the phone in an office environment
- Have great listening and questioning skills
- Quick to learn and pick things up
- Have good accurate keyboard / it skills
As a trainee Media Sales Executive you would be selling print and digital advertising solutions to local businesses working with a range of media titles that include EDP, Evening News, Norfolk Magazine, LS24, Lets Talk and our Advertiser & Times series just some of the 13 strong local brands that you have the option of promoting in this fantastic opportunity.
The majority of your time is spent on the phone speaking to new, existing and lapsed customers about their advertising needs. Its a target driven environment which is ideally suited if you like to achieve and be recognised for your results perhaps you are competitive then this role would really suit you. Each month you would be given financial targets to achieve and your drive and determination to reach that target and the bonus that you achieve as a result will be paramount to your success.
We would support you fully in terms of training, coaching and support. You would be able to spend time with the team learning from them and listening to their calls. We reduce your targets in the first 3 months and offer a new starter bonus scheme to help you succeed in those early days.
NEXT STEPS IMPORTANT:
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply sending us your CV. We will then email you to ask you to complete a 3 min video answering 4 questions that we have prepared. This video will then allow you to sell yourself and show us that you really want this opportunity the most successful applicants who send us their videos will then be invited in for interview.
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Salary £17,500
- Achievable bonus on top of salary £8,400 per annum after qualifying period
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold - matched charity fundraising
- Give As You Earn - tax-free charity giving scheme
Please send your CV and covering letter via the "apply by email" button