Commercial Property Legal Excecutive
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
They are looking to employ a Legal Executive to join their Commercial Property team. They are looking for a dynamic hard worker with the right attitude, looking for a challenge and willing to work hard. This is a great opportunity to work in a progressive professional organisation.
The position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Dealing with pre-contract enquires to closing and post completion requirements
* Registrations of title in Registry of Deeds and Land Registry
* Dealing with all Land Registry queries to complete registrations
* Drafting forms for Land Registry applications to include first registration applications
* Registration of judgment mortgages
* Collating reports and trackers to keep clients informed on the up to date status of their transaction
* Filing stamp duty returns for various transactions
* Answering various client queries
* Reviewing documentation
* Conference calls with clients to take instructions
* Scheduling title deeds
* Overall maintenance of files
* Other Ad Hoc activities as required
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
* Enthusiastic and dedicated
* Organised and good follow through
* Flexible team player
* Adaptable, positive and helpful
* Committed self-starter
* Good time management
* Attention to detail/accuracy
* Significant conveyancing experience - development work preferable with residential conveyancing experience a must
* Ideal candidate will have strong organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a disciplined ability to document work, prioritise own tasks and manage time effectively
* Dynamic hard worker with right attitude looking for a challenge and willing to work hard
For more information please contact Niamh at Jacksonstone Recruitment quoting CV Library as your reference.
At Jacksonstone we endeavour to contact all candidates who apply to us directly, however, from time to time due to large volumes of applications we may not respond to you as quickly as hope. We will upload your information to our database and may contact you by telephone, post, text or email should we have any suitable roles matching you skillset. Your information will be stored on our database for a period of 3 years after our last communication upon which time we will contact you prior to removal of your details. You may opt out at any time by replying "unsubscribe" and if you wish to have all personal information removed from our database by responding "delete" to any communications we send. In applying for a role you are giving us consent to do so unless you request us not to in writing.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs.
Jacksonstone Recruitment Ltd. is registered in Ireland.
Company Registration No. 306084