Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
An opportunity is available for a Business Development Manager to support future growth across Ireland by selling a wide range of FM solutions to business sectors such as commercial, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Technology & Life Science etc.
Your role will be focussed on:
* Targeting, nurturing, negotiating contracts as necessary; to meet, and surpass, agreed sales targets.
* Driving sales activities to win new business from existing and new customers to add revenue and profit
* Promoting and building professional client relationships
* Developing new sources of profitable business; meeting clients and prospects; giving presentations; to maintain excellent relationships and after sales support; to build rapport/mutual confidence in line with the agreed business strategy and plans.
* Raise the company and business profile representing their business at industry events
* Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends
* Communicating with and report back to the Business Unit Director, Sales Director and Senior Management within the Ireland business on a regular basis
* Maintaining excellent records and relevant contract documentation in the support of tenders and re-bids for the Multi-Site Services Division Business Unit(s).
* Generation of tenders and relevant document preparation.
* Dealing with Pre-qualifications.
* Carrying out site surveys.
* Supporting Operations with re-bids and variations for existing clients.
* Excellent verbal and very good standard of written communication skills
* Must be detail conscious and methodical in approach.
* Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit within the office
* Confidential approach and discrete
* Must be able to influence others, and engender confidence in senior managers through both face-to-face, telephone and written communication.
* Able to prioritise demands and make decisions under pressure
* Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required
* Be self-sufficient: able to work on your own as well as in a team.
* Must be flexible to work outside of core office hours from time to time, and to travel on occasions to other work locations