Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by AEG
The Ticketing Assistant provides support to the Ticketing Manager with various tasks such as ticket counts, coordination of fan clubs and VIP packages, and managing ticket related emails from the public. This position will be responsible for balancing all ticket buys and box office settlements. The Ticketing Assistant will manage daily ticketing tasks for shows, festivals, venues, one-offs and all other events. This position is responsible for submitting show builds in Outbox, show preparation, and auditing ticket counts for final settlement.
- Daily processing and distribution of all local tour and national ticket counts. Process and confirm ticket buys, ticket releases and marketing pulls, and balance all ticket buys and comps with venue box offices for settlement.
- Point of contact for fan clubs and VIP ticket packages. Work as liaison between fan club, artist management and venue.
- Responsible for collecting daily ticket counts for relevant shows. Submit expense invoices and expenses for approval. Update show files accordingly.
- Create show guest lists, process internal buys and consignments. Responsible for private event ticketing audit for settlement.
- Respond to general e-mail inquiries regarding shows, festivals, venues and other events. Escalate issues to appropriate party when necessary.
- Submit show builds through Outbox. Coordinate with Outbox on changes to the show including holds, price changes, date changes. Review final build for accuracy.
- Assist with other ticketing and touring related tasks as assigned.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- Years of related work experience: 1-2 working with ticketing agencies and box offices
- Proficient in Microsoft ( Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and operate a database and ticketing inventory management system
- Must be organized, detailed-oriented and work well under pressure
- Knowledge of ticketing systems and ticketing inventory management
- Knowledge of music industry preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.