Transformational Change Lead, Data & Technology
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Nike
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As a Transformational Change Lead for Data and Technology, you will be an integral player, connecting the SEC program methodology to the corporate Technology strategies by developing and executing our functional SEC transformational change strategy.
Reporting to the Director of Transformational Change, you will be part of the Transformational Change Office (TCO). L everaging the SEC program Transformational Change and Engagement frameworks, you'll develop and execute the functional strategy with a relentless focus on achieving commitment from all stakeholders. You will be encouraged to think differently about traditional organizational change and using strategic innovation, drive successful results and maximum benefit from the program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Demonstrated understanding of Transition and Change Management principles, business engagement, communications, business readiness and training, ideally in a retail, supply chain or technology environment.
- Demonstrated skill in successfully managing large, complex change initiatives with multiple and competing priorities
- Senior-level stakeholder engagement and alignment
- Proven track record of "Making Change stick", and driving adoption through business benefit realization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with senior leaders, managers and team members
- Comfortable guiding the work of content developers and other resources
- Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and resistance and recommend solutions
- Present complex ideas, anticipate objections, and persuade others to adopt a different point of view
- Coach other's awareness and skills in Transition and Change Management competencies
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Organizational Development or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years of specific experience working with Transformational Change Management theory and methodologies within global project delivery
- Experience in an Agile/scaled Agile delivery environment preferred
- Experience acting as an internal consultant on transformational change strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives including engagement, communications & learning, behavior change, readiness and adoption.
- Proven ability to navigate and get things done within a large and complex organization
- Proven ability to influence others, at multiple levels of the organization, from entry-level employees to executives
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills, including high-profile, executive communications
- Demonstrated experience working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment