Digital Supply Chain Service & Performance Analyst
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Nike
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world - from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan - Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike's success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As a member of Nike's Digital Supply Chain team, you will work alongside experienced advanced analytics and internal subject matter experts passionate about driving innovation in Nike's supply chain strategy and operations. We are inventing Nike's supply chain of the future and solving operations challenges to improve performance and create sustainable competitive advantage.
The Digital SC Service & Performance Analyst works in a fast-paced environment to help Nike solve challenging strategic supply chain questions. They think critically to tackle difficult challenges and are seeking a continuous learning, high-growth opportunity where they can have an immediate impact. They have strong quantitative background in operations research and statistics, data analysis and modeling as well as knowledge of supply chain optimization, operations, and inventory management. They are strong communicators who are endlessly curious, who take pride in hard work and are committed to rapidly advancing their knowledge and expertise.
- BA or MSc in Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or similar quantitative focus plus 1-3 years of professional experience. In lieu of a degree an additional 5 years of experience is acceptable.
- Strong quantitative (i.e. statistics, optimization, simulation, machine learning), data visualization and communication skills
- Experience in visualization, coding, big data technologies, data science and/or modeling software preferred (e.g., Tableau, SQL, Alteryx, R, Python, AIMMS, AnyLogic, Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, Rapid Miner, Spark)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new advanced analytics toolsets quickly and independently
- Ability to communicate complex concepts simply, verbally and in writing. Ability to create high quality project reports and simple, succinct, visually compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems independently in ambiguous situations with limited direction
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to collaborate and team well with project manager(s) and a diverse geographically diffuse set of "virtual" team members and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of supply chain management concepts a plus
- Ability to effectively present information; respond to questions from leadership team, clients, and colleagues; influence decision making; and implement project deliverables
- Ability to develop project plans including the creation of detailed work plans and timelines