Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by MHM Services, Inc.
Los Lunas, New Mexico
CENTURION of New Mexico, a Partnership with MHM Services & Centene Corporation is a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to state and local governments nationwide. Today we employ over 7,000 of the best and brightest healthcare professionals in 16 states. As the fastest growing correctional healthcare company in the nation, we are always seeking the best and the brightest healthcare professionals to join our exceptional teams!
We are currently seeking a Charge Nurse at Central New Mexico Correctional Facility locted in Los Lunas, New Mexico. This a full-time, benefit eligible position working Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm with some flexibility in this work schedule. The Charge Nurse works directly under the direction of the Director of Nursing in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to identify and respond to a wide-range of physical and mental health needs of patients.
The Chrge Nurse will be responsible for supervision of nursing and support staff on assigned shift/unit, provide direct and indirect nursing care to patients, management and oversight of staff schedule and records documentation, chart review and audidts, and other duties as assigned.
CENTURION offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- Generous paid time off program - 20 days per year
- Paid holidays - 8 nationally recognized holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match with no vesting period
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs and MORE!
For additional information, contact Debbie Ortega at or at .
- Active/Current New Mexico RN license or multi-state/compact RN license.
- Current CPR.
- Prior nurse leadership/charge experience highly desired.
- Corrections experience is a plus.
- Ability to obtain security clearance, to include drug screen and background check.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration
The Delta Companies
Envision Physician Services