Graduate Business Development Executive
Posted on Jan 23, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £25k (£35k OTE)
This award-winning recruitment firm are known for their expertise in the financial services sector, working across 65 countries and have been trusted to provide staffing solutions for some of the world's most respected financial institutions. They're now in search of ambitious Graduate Business Development Executives who are looking for a first-class start to their graduate career with a market leader in their space.
As a Graduate Business Development Executive you'll get the benefit of shadowing and learning from experienced senior sales executives, and get access to commercial training courses endorsed by the Institute of Sales Management (ISMM). Your responsibilities include:
- Identifying and researching prospective clients through a variety of methods and means;
- Speaking to a range of contacts in order to book your own meetings;
- Meeting clients face-to-face, establishing relationships and walking them through services;
- Thinking broadly and creatively to keep abreast of different market trends and continuing to maximise upon opportunities;
- Adding to your skill-set through shadowing senior team members, training and developing yourself.
You'll be starting with other Pareto graduates and joining a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture with plenty of training and mentorship programs: this is an ideal opportunity for a determined graduate looking to develop a core set of leadership skills whilst having access to plenty of incentive and progression opportunities.
What you'll get:
- Basic salary of £25k
- Potential OTE of up to £35k in Y1
- Progression opportunities in a lucrative industry
- Mobile phone
- Pension contributions
- Vibrant and fun offices in a desirable central London location
- Nights out, social events and company meals!
What you'll need:
- Educated to degree level
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Tenacity and drive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven't heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)