Trainee Account Handler
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
£18k - £22k
Our Client, a successful and expanding Broker, is looking to recruit a Trainee Account Handler to join its growing business in Cambridge.
While you will already have Insurance knowledge, this is your opportunity to be able to handle a wide ranging Commercial client portfolio.
You will be supported by an experienced team and structured training programme focused on your learning needs.
As a Trainee Commercial Account Handler your role will include:
* Placing multi-class programmes of insurance for a portfolio of Clients
* Servicing and administering this portfolio, including:-
* Ensuring the adequacy and appropriateness of cover
* Checking the accuracy of policy documentation
* Resolving client enquiries in a friendly, professional and timely manner
* Providing effective day to day management of the client relationship
* Undertaking renewal broking exercises, including:-
* Updating risk information
* Negotiating with insurers
* Liaising with the Account Executive or Account Director
* Developing and maintaining strong client and insurer relationships
To be a successful Trainee Commercial Account Handler you will demonstrate:
* Insurance experience with an interest in the technical aspects
* Good negotiation skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* A desire to develop strong client and insurer relationships