Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Due to the nature of this site, the successful candidate will have to undergo security clearance which can take up to 6 months therefore candidates must be prepared to work via agency during this period until security cleared.
To be considered as a candidate, you will
- be at Senior Sous Chef or Head Chef level with a proven background
- have experience within high profile corporate dining and hospitality with some fine dining experience
- hold your C&G 706/1&2 or equivalent or have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- hold your Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate
- have proven senior kitchen management experience
- have a strong financial understanding with demonstrable budget and costing control
- have experience of managing and developing a team
- be passionate about food and have demonstrable industry knowledge
- be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
Working Monday to Friday, approx 36 hours a week, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Sous or Head Chef to join a great kitchen. For more information and to apply, please send your updated CV immediately.