Senior Building Surveyor
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
They have a senior surveyor looking to retire in the coming years and are now preparing the next stage of their growth/development plans for their building surveying team. This role offers a great chance for anyone looking to get out of the city travel and wanting to start their own team and have full control of their own service department.
Current workload is a good mixture of commercial and residential schemes in housing disrepair works, inspections, handling claims and professional surveying services throughout the North West.
* Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
* Preparing specifications for, and administering, repair and refurbishment contracts
* Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations/preparing exit strategies
* Preparing planned preventative maintenance plans
* Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments
* Assisting with co-ordination of portfolio instructions and undertaking other duties from time to time as may be reasonably required
* Making sustainable business links with both external and internal clients and offering a professional and excellent client service at all times
* Business generation involvement.
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Hayton at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business