Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
£21,000 - £23,000
Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Marketing Executive, the role will require at least 1-3 years of previous Digital Marketing experience and a keen interest in creative writing.
Main responsibilities / activities:
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns across all social media channels
• Contribute to corporate blog with content and edit
• Create and schedule monthly/weekly newsletter
• Copy writing for social media, corporate blog & newsletter
• Create regular reports
• Supporting the Marketing Manager and Marketing team in daily duties
Skills / experience required:
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
• Experience in Wordpress or similar CMS
• Experience in Email Marketing Software like Dotmailer, Mailchimp etc.
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• 1-3 years previous Digital Marketing Experience required
• Spanish or German as second language desirable
• An interest in classic cars desirable
If this Marketing Executive role based in Shoreham is of interest to you then please apply today or call Christina on (phone number removed)!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service
Better Placed - Marketing People
Lynx Recruitment Ltd