Vice President Marketing
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by The James Allen Companies Inc
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities and agents.
- Develops and maintains relationships with decision makers and staff of target and client agencies.
- Presents our companies and programs to decision makers in target agencies.
- Negotiates terms of contracts.
- Coordinates with company staff and outside service providers for the writing and issuance of agency agreements; company licensing for the line of business being written; rate, rules and forms filings for the product being written.
- Coordinates with Underwriting and IT Departments to set up accounts on company systems and establish working relationships between those departments and the client agency.
- Takes corrective actions to ensure satisfactory profit/loss ratios.
- Troubleshoots any problems that arise between various company departments and agent.
- Monitors competitor products, marketing activities, and market experiences.
- Represents company at trade association events.
- Travels and works beyond normal business hours as required.
- Extensive knowledge of the property and casualty insurance business and products.
- Experience marketing insurance products to agents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of financial statements.
- Ability to analyze and produce mathematical calculations and commission formulas.
- Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or resolve issues.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
The Home Depot