Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by PeopleReady
As part of the hiring process, we ask all candidates to complete an online application at:
Are you passionate about pitching in to improve our planet? Are you a self-starter who takes initiative to make a positive change? PeopleReady is looking to add Recycling Associates in a fast-growing industry. Recycling can be accomplished in expected ways, such as using recycled paper as packaging material, or in unexpected ways, like using glass to make artificial turf. Recycling helps conserve limited resources, and it has other environmental benefits as well. As a Recycling Associate, you will work along conveyor belts, and as waste materials come down, you would pull out any items that cannot be recycled. You will sometimes work as a quality control inspector and remove unwanted materials from a single stream. Does this position sound like a solid fit? Then we would love to have you apply by clicking the link above.
· Sorting and cleaning materials into appropriate containers for recycling
· Cleaning recycling yard equipment and maintaining recycling collection equipment
· Removing chemicals from discarded appliances
· Depositing recoverable materials into chutes or placing materials on conveyor belts
· Operating balers to compress recyclable materials into bundles or bales
· Operating machines to load items onto trucks for shipping to other recycled materials processing facilities
· Prior experience in recycling yard preferred
· Able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, and reach, bend, push, pull, and climb
· Flexibility to work in all weather conditions
· Able to remain in a stationary position for up to 10 hours
Please call me or stop by the branch if you have you have any questions.
Market Recruiter Coordinator
Phone. Cell. Fax.
Address. 8300 Professional Hill Dr Fairfax, VA 22031
PeopleReady Values: Be True, Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful