Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by PeopleReady
As part of the hiring process, we ask all candidates to complete an online application at:
What happens after an emergency situation leaves a business or residence in need of repair? Can you keep your calm when those in need are counting on you? We are now hiring Restoration Technicians who are passionate about using their skills to improve our clients' jobsites after a disaster has struck.
The Restoration Technician will respond to emergency situations involving damage caused by water, fire, flood, soot, storm, mold, or trauma, as well as other emergency situations in homes and businesses. The technician will be tasked with recording incidents, assisting in the claims process, and returning damaged areas to their previous status. We would love for you to apply at the link above.
· Performing restoration activities, including demolition, cleaning, emergency flood service, restorative drying, fire and smoke damage cleaning and deodorization, content cleaning, pack-out and storage and other specialized cleaning
· Setting up site protection, like the use of protective shoe covers and floor mats
· Performing activities, including interior and exterior painting and finishing, light repairs, and cleaning as needed
· Cleaning and maintaining tools, equipment, and facilities
· Ensuring work is completed according to supervisor's specifications
· Prior construction and demolition experience with ability to work on short notice
· Have tools of the trade and ability to bring them to jobsites
· Strong work ethic and positive attitude
· References to verify your professional skills and experience
· Able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time, and to bend, kneel, or reach
Please call me or stop by the branch if you have you have any questions.
Market Recruiter Coordinator
Phone. Cell. Fax.
Address. 8300 Professional Hill Dr Fairfax, VA 22031
PeopleReady Values: Be True, Be Passionate, Be Accountable, Be Optimistic, Be Respectful