Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Quattro Recruitment Ltd
£30K to £35K
Our expanding International Manufacturing client who are based on the outskirts of Southend Town Centre require an experienced Manufacturing Project Manager on a permanent basis.
Duties for the Project Manager will include:
• Facilitate the completion of projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Ensure all deadlines are met
• Hand over in full with sales and production
• Work closely with the Operations Director and Head of Projects to ensure smooth running of all projects
• Take joint responsibility with other management towards multi-level quality assurance/inspection standards.
• Use and update the Control Document daily, working closely with the Project Team to ensure completeness at all times
• Liaise with FC in relation to budgets and finances
• Act in a pro-active way to cut costs.
• Act in a pro-active way to cut costs by increasing efficiency, co-ordinating services and deliveries
• Handover in full to production - full file 3' to be handed to production.
• Order/Book installation teams via the Installation Manager
• Order/Book transportation & any other non-production' necessities - using Sage
• PO system
• Ensure all deadlines are met, ensuring all orders are placed and confirmed in time to meet the lead times required
• Attend Project Meetings when scheduled and fully prepare any information that will be needed
• ISO9001 - assist the Operations Director and Finance Director complete all tasks required
Key Skills Require for the Project Manager Position will include:
• Manufacturing Project Management experience Essential
• Good Computer skills
• Ability to multi-task
The Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
If you would like to work for a growing organisation with prospects, please send us your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer