Engineering Supervisor (Refrigeration/AC)
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Quattro Recruitment Ltd
Our local to Leeds Refrigeration client who is a market leader within the industry, is looking for an Engineering Supervisor to join the team. You will be responsible for both the internal engineering team (work allocation, scheduling and maintenance programmes) as well as liaising with customers onsite (renewing contracts, quoting etc.). It is an exciting and comprehensive role within a growing and supportive business. This is a Monday- Friday position however some flexibility will be required given the nature of the business and job role.
Duties of the Refrigeration Engineering Supervisor:
Management duties include
• Plan all service, maintenance and installation works
• Allocate Engineers to relevant works
• Plan the rota
• Authorise timesheets and expenses
• Ensure that the company's Health and Safety is maintained and continually reviewed and adapted
• Work to tight deadlines
• Estimate Labour and prepare quotations for the customer
• Ensuring that customers are being offered the best product/system to suit their requirements
• Oversee jobs and ensure customer satisfaction is met and exceeded
Experienced required for the Refrigeration Engineering Supervisor:
• Previous experience working as a Service Engineer within the refrigeration industry
• You will have substantial practical and technical knowledge, especially regarding Ammonia.
• Mechanical and electrical skills
• Excellent communicator who can lead and engage a team
• Great attention to detail
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid a competitive salary of £40-£45k depending on experience plus enrolment into an incentive company bonus scheme
• Company car, company phone etc.
• Enhanced pension contribution plan
• Staff benefits: eye care vouchers, recruitment referral scheme etc.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer