Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
What are the day to day responsibilities of a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator?
You will be working a 37.5 hour week, Monday - Friday. This is based on either a shift system of 6am - 2pm one week, followed by 2pm - 10pm the following week OR their is an option to be based on the night shift. The responsibilities of this role will be to accurately producing CNC programs, programming, setting and operating Fanuc or Mazatrol controlled machines, using machines from Millers, Lathes, Universal Grinders etc. This opportunity is available on a straight to permanent basis.
What do you need to be considering for the position of CNC programmer?
* Strong programming experience.
* Toolmaking experience.
* A willingness to program, set and operate machines.
* Fanuc or Mazatrol experience in desirable.
* A strong, robust engineering background.
* Problem solving ability.
* Hard working and approachable nature.
What are the benefits of this position?
* Great team working environment.
* Competitive rate of pay.
* Continued development and progression opportunities.
* Permanent opportunity.
* Shift allowance.
* Overtime opportunities available.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates