Full-Time Neurosurgeon Wanted for a Practice in Oregon CPH# JOB-
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by CompHealth
They are offering competitive compensation with opportunity for additional bonus incentives, relocation assistance, $40K sign-on bonus, loan repayment, and more. Benefits include health/dental insurance, including dependent coverage, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between mountains, the area has a four-season climate that offers warm summers, mild winters, beautiful springs, and exquisite autumns. There are plenty of outdoor recreation opportunities available.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call Sharon Wilmot directly at and email your CV and references to: and reference job #
- Join a busy, highly-regarded practice
- General neurosurgery opportunity
- Full-scope neurosurgical
- Call 1:5
- Have the MazorX Robot
- Starting bonus of $40K
- Great benefits package
- Competitive compensation with additional bonus opportunities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail