Actuator Electronics Engineer
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Working with a world leading, technical engineering organisation, we have an exciting opportunity for an Actuator Electronics Engineer, working as part of a multi-functional team, where the exposure to complex and technologically advanced projects and products provides a stimulating experience.
This role provides the Actuator Electronics Engineer with a unique opportunity to develop and broaden both technical and leadership skills (where relevant) within both a growing company and multi-skilled team, working within an international environment.
The Actuator Electronics Engineer will be working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment, which provides one of the best environments to further career aspirations and achieve success.
Day-to-day activities will include design activities from concept to production and customer support. The Actuator Electronics Engineer will design product such as Motor control and driver circuitry for brushless DC motors of up to 2KW power. There will be the potential requirement for technical leadership of others, task planning and cost estimating, but the main focus will be the delivery of proven/qualified technical solutions to schedule and budget.
Skills and Qualifications
* Proven Electronic Designer with relevant experience of designing motor control and drive circuitry, ideally in defence or related industry.
* Possess excellent problem-solving skills and knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
* A good understanding of the design processes and best practices necessary to support the design and development lifecycle.
* Good communication skills with the ability to network and influence across the company at both national and international levels.
* The capability to write clear and concise engineering documentation.
* The pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to deliver a quality product on time and to cost
Please Note: Due to the nature of work undertaken at our client's site, this position requires candidates to be able to meet special nationality rules and therefore these vacancies are only open to sole British Citizens. Applicants who meet these criteria will also be required to undergo security clearance vetting, if not already security cleared to a minimum SC level.
Please note; Due to the occasional high amount of applications, it can be difficult to reply to everyone. If you haven't been contacted within 1 working week, then you haven't been successful on this occasion. However, thank you for your interest.
Cirrus Selection offers the services of an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and the services of an Employment Business for contract recruitment