Accounts Assistant - IMMEDIATE START
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
My fast expanding clients is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team in Central Cheltenham with parking,
The main job duties of this role include but are not limited to:
* Processing purchase and sales invoices.
* Matching and coding invoices onto xero and sage.
* Dealing with customer queries
* Allocating invoices to relevant ledgers
* Assisting with prep of finance reports for board meetings.
* Credit control experience
Excellent benefits package including Central Cheltenham parking and contributed pension scheme, 28 days holiday and staff incentives
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful
RE Resource Group
i2i Recruitment Consultancy
RE People Ltd