Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
9am - 5.30pm / Monday to Friday
- Previous experience as an IFA Paraplanner / IFA Administrator?
- Knowledge of FCA rules, relating to the Financial Advice process?
- An interest in pensions and investments?
Then this could be the role for you
Due to continued growth, a family owned Wealth Management organisation have an opportunity for a qualified IFA Paraplanner / IFA Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Your regular duties will include -
- Administration of both new and existing business, ensuring compliance is at the forefront of what you do
- Maintaining accuracy of client information
- Research and analysis
- Interact with clients in an efficient and professional manner
You must be a driver as you will need to visit other offices
Interviews will be held as soon as possible
Your application will be carefully considered in line with the experience, skills and talents sought and we will let you know within 48-hours if your application is closely aligned to the specific requirements of the role.
If this is not the case and you do not hear from us after 48-hours we will not be progressing or retaining you details in line with Data Protection guidelines so please respond to future roles that may be more suitable