Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Quattro Recruitment are on the hunt for an experienced Financial Accountant, to join our client based just outside Ely. The business is a market leader within food manufacturing - a well-known, exciting brand to be a part of. Over the past couple of years, they have branched into the retail market and have had further success, making this a fantastic opportunity in a growing company.
Duties of the Financial Accountant include:
• Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
• Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
• Creating KPI reports
• Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
• Responding to financial enquiries by gathering and interpreting data
• Examining financial records to check for accuracy
• Managing and training staff when necessary
Essential skills needed for the Financial Accountant position:
• Previous experience as a Financial Accountant is essential
• You must be confident with P&L reporting and balance sheets, having had solo responsibility with these items before
• You must have an analytical mind with a keen eye for detail, and strong commercial/business awareness
• Good communication skills - both written and verbal
• If you are fully ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified it would be a bonus, but is not essential
• Due to lack of public transport in the area (local to Ely), own transport is preferred
In return for your hard work for the role as a Financial Accountant:
• You will receive a very competitive salary of £35-38k depending on experience
• You will have excellent progression opportunities
• You will be part of a growing, forward-thinking business, who are extremely reputable in the market place
• A pool car is available should it be required
If you have previous experience as a Financial Accountant and are based in the Ely area, then I would like to hear from you. For a confidential chat please call Laura Brockbank of Quattro Recruitment, Peterborough.
Please note that Quattro Recruitment are always seeking candidates Nationwide for commercial based positions, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch now.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer