Creative Designer (Web Design)
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client has a fun web and creative design company in Lyndhurst they are seeking an experienced creative designer to come up with conceptual designs that fit the client's brief. You will be able to quickly get to grips with our client's needs looking for with a development team to turn your vision into reality right by your side. You will work closely with the rest of the team to originate creative ideas, develop concepts, identities and visual styles that fit the clients requirements
With a beautiful location, surroundings an amazing team to support your creativity this is an ideal location and company to really enhance and develop your creative edge. They are "right first time" kind of company" and have built an enviable reputation, looking after the websites of hundreds of companies across the region, including: boutique hotels, superyacht designers, property developers, cheesemakers and tech companies, so you'll get a varied work life while gaining a solid understanding of a diverse range of markets
The right candidate will have a hands-on approach, and have commercial design experience within another agency or similar setting. A flair for creative and engaging design is crucial. This is purely a design based role, with no coding or specific knowledge/qualifications required however you must be able to demonstrate your experience with a portfolio, this is a team that doesn't take itself too seriously so the ideal candidate will be personable with a great sense of humour.
The ideal candidate will have agency/commercial experience. You will also need sound knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, as well as other relevant packages such as Creative Cloud and Sketch. The candidate we are looking for can display the following:
* Be able to follow a brief and work with other members of the team on multiple projects
* Offer fresh ideas alongside the creation and sharing of concepts in-line with established branding
* Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's workflow and Good experience of working in the creative industry
* The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressured environment
* An excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Creative Cloud and Sketch
* A team player who is a natural collaborator - enjoying working with others to produce the best possible creative outcome
* Strong portfolio of design work that you're proud of and happy to talk through at interview
* Confident to contribute to the entire creative process
* Be excited about working in a team where you can make a difference with responsibility early on
* A self-starter with boundless initiative
* Personable with a great sense of humour
If this is you and you are interested please do not hesitate to apply and one of our consultants will be in contact shortly.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Photoshop Designer, InDesign Designer, Illustrator, Illustrator Designer, Marketing Designer, Digital Designer, Communications, Marketing Development, Website Design, Logo Designer and Content Designer will also be considered for this role