Customer Service Advisor (French Speaking)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: Hailsham - Due to location you will need your own transport
Hours: 8.30am - 17.00pm Mon-Fri
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the in the recruitment of a customer services advisor that is fluent in French.
This role will be responsible for the export orders to the European distributors to provide them with the best service and support.
• Communicating with couriers and arranging deliveries
• Allocating stock to shipping orders
• Obtaining quotes for international shipping
• Creating invoices
• Requesting payment for orders that are pending dispatch
• Processing payments and liaising with the accounts departments
• Check stock availability
• Dealing with customers, distributors and agents enquiries
• Dealing with complaints
• Attending trade shows
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
• Customer service experience
• Language speaker ideally French and fluent in English
• Excellent IT skills
• Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines
• Great telephone manner
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly organisation, for more information on this role please call Kellie Dunn on (phone number removed) or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service
The Sammons Group
Page Personnel Finance