Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
No experience is required for this role as full, comprehensive training is provided.
This is a full time, permanent role and the salary is £16,500 . The hours of work are Monday Friday between 9am - 5.30pm and two Saturday mornings per month 9am 2pm.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Answer inbound calls and redirect if necessary
• Use of Outlook to respond to customer queries
• Administer insurance policies - updating the diary system to chase for documentation and payments
• Liaise with insurance companies to confirm cover, premium and other insurance details
• Quote mid-term for insurance policies and issue relevant documentation
• Process card payments online and issue receipts
• Arrange breakdown cover, issue documentation and update online database
• Computer literate
• Excellent telephone manner
• Highly organised
• Can stay calm under pressure
• Able retain a broad variety of information
There are interview dates available in January with immediate start dates for the right candidate.
Please contact Lauren in the Leamington Spa office for more information
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer
SEAO Talent Partners