Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
This an ongoing temporary position with the potential to turn into a permanent placement for the right person.
Duties of the Process Controller:
• Review product designs for manufacturability and quality standard completeness
• Ensure all requirements and visual quality standards are maintained throughout the manufacturing process to achieve the highest part quality is delivered to the customer
• Adhere to health and safety policies
Experience required for Process Controller:
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Reliable and hard working
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid between £8.50 up to £17.00 per hour
• This could turn into a permanent position for the right candidate
• Plenty of overtime opportunity (and great rates for it!)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please call Justyna today (phone number removed).
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cooper Lomaz - Bury St Edmunds