Key Account Manager, Medical Imaging
Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
X-ray Medical Imaging Systems & Healthcare IT Systems
£46K + 41% Bonus (OTE £65K) + Car + Excellent Benefits Package and Opportunities for Career Progression
**An excellent opportunity for a sales professional with a proven track record in medical capital equipment sales to join a global market leader in medical imaging systems technology**
Based from home anywhere in Greater London, the South East or East Anglia
The Company - Key Account Manager, Medical Imaging Systems
My client is a global leader in healthcare. This organisations impressive portfolio of products and fully integrated medical systems incorporates all aspects of the healthcare equipment sector, and includes medical imaging diagnostics, respiratory systems, critical care and anaesthesia delivery, healthcare informatics, molecular imaging and patient monitoring systems. Offering 'best in class' solutions across a wide range of equipment modalities, their success is based upon a commitment to world leading manufacturing facilities, outstanding product innovation, excellent customer care and the recruitment and development of good people. They employ over 35,000 people globally and are an integral part of an instantly recognisable technology group.
The Role - Key Account Manager, Medical Imaging Systems
Following expansion within their medical imaging systems sales business unit, they now seek to recruit a commercially astute Key Medical Account Manager. Working from home, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing the medical imaging systems sales portfolio and established key accounts, as well as looking at new business opportunities. Full responsibilities include:
Meet or exceed order intake and revenue commitments
• Meet or exceed service revenue and contract penetration rate
• Manage advanced visualization business in assigned geographies
• Prepare and actively participate in monthly business reviews. Topics to be covered: business performance, progress on personal objectives, funnel, forecast, market trends, competitive intelligence and top needs.
• Continually identify and engage (visit) a significant number of new prospects
• Actively use, maintain and manage your assigned geographies funnel through the CRM
• Increase market share by penetrating non-company accounts
• Increase sales in companies installed base (raise awareness, inform about new releases, promotions)
• Leading product presentations and demonstrations. Clearly communicate the value to all key stakeholders (CXO, department managers, Radiologists, NM Physicians, Hospital IT)
• Participate in regional and global medical conference as demonstrator and/or ambassador
Your Background - Key Account Manager, Medical Imaging Systems
To succeed in this varied and challenging role, you must be able to demonstrate a background in medical capital equipment sales. Applications are welcome from medical sales professionals from all medical capital equipment sales backgrounds, as product training will be provided. Experience of selling equipment to radiologists and radiology departments would be an advantage.
You will need to be well organised, an excellent relationship builder and key account manager, with a good attention for detail, with the ability to 'up-sell' and to work autonomously in a field based "solutions sales" capacity.
The Benefits - Key Account Manager, Medical Imaging Systems
In return, the successful applicant will benefit from first class product training, recognised by the industry, which will run on an ongoing basis as new products are introduced. A generous remuneration package is also guaranteed, including competitive salary plus a lucrative bonus scheme, company car, private healthcare and contributory pension scheme, along with the opportunity to progress your career within a global market-leading organisation.
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited. The services advertised by TRS Consulting (UK) Limited are those of an employment agency and / or employment business
Russell James Recruitment
Hays Specialist Recruitment