Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Competitive Salary + Commission
Our expanding International Manufacturing client who are based on the outskirts of Southend Town Centre require an experienced Sales Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a new role for our client due to expansion and you will work closely with the MD on a daily basis.
Duties for the Sales Coordinator will include:
• Plan and carry out sales activities in specific sectors.
• Sales strategy assistance working with the Managing Director
• To visit / build relations within all areas of Public Waiting Area Seating (Nationwide).
• Continue to exploit any areas within the Airports/NHS/Schools/Stations/Museums areas of public waiting where there are sales opportunities. Maintain existing contacts and build relationships
• Prepare quotations with the Business Development Manager for the Public Waiting Seating sector
• Follow up quotations once they have been submitted
• Keep accurate records of potential projects.
• Tracker to be updated after every change in quotation and accurate estimates of the % chance of completing the project kept realistic, including start & finish dates
• Full handover documentation to be completed on EVERY order
• Liaise with the Project team prior to confirming project dates
• Arrange delivery to potential clients of samples where appropriate - maintain sample log
• Prototyping/sampling as required - detailed costing's to be kept
• Encourage visitors to the factory
• Travel to Trade Shows as and when required
• Complete accurate figures for the monthly Sales Meetings
Key Skills Require for the Sales Coordinator Position will include:
• Sales / Upselling experience
• Experience of providing quotations
• Ability to multi-task
• Clean Drivers Licence
The Hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
If you would like to work for a growing organisation with prospects, please send us your CV.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Quattro Recruitment Ltd
British Red Cross
Quattro Recruitment Ltd