Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Ideally you will be working towards or willing to study towards a CIPD qualification. The successful candidate must be passionate about Human Resources and the delivery of a high level of service within the business. Highly organised and capable of working in a demanding and challenging industry to support the HR Manager with over 500 employees.
Role responsibilities for the HR Advisor Position will include:
Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will work as part of a highly customer focused HR team by delivering an excellent service to its Directors, Managers and employees in all daily operations of the department. You will advise the business in HR matters in accordance with current employment law and company procedures and assist in maintaining all administration relating to employee electronic files, employee relations and policies and procedures. You will also be required to assist the payroll department where required with preparing of employee payroll data.
Key requirements for the HR Advisor position are:
• Experience of working within a HR department or dealing with HR matters is essential
• Experience of advising on employee related matters, taking minutes and producing outcome documentation
• Ideally CIPD qualified or studying towards
• Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbal and written, and excellent organisation skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ability to plan and prioritise your own time effectively, aware of your own responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently with attention to detail and with ownership
• Ability to meet deadlines in accordance to standards and maintaining accuracy
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst ensuring attention to detail
• Willingness to be flexible to meet workload demands and travel to other locations when required
• Ability to work in a highly confidential environment, protecting information and data whilst respecting confidentiality is essential within a HR department
The Hours are 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (1hr unpaid lunch)
Benefits offered by my client include:
• Competitive Salary plus CIPD study package
• 24 Days Annual Leave (Plus bank holidays)
• Company Sick Pay Scheme
• Workplace pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Staff Discount in Country Stores
• Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
• Free Parking
If you would like to work for an established company with an excellent reputation in customer care, please apply for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer