Office Maintenance Manager (Property Company)
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £20k-£24k+ bonus + benefit package
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm and one in four Saturdays with a day off in lieu
MUST have a driving licence to apply for this position
An exciting opportunity has opened up for an Office Maintenance Manager to lead our client's busy Property Maintenance team based in their vibrant Brighton office.
The role will be supporting the agency in ensuring all maintenance, midterm inspections and contractual obligations are adhered to.
• Visiting rental properties
• Dealing with contractors and negotiating pricing and agreements
• Scheduling all works to be carried out by contractors and team members
• Administration of reports
• Liaising with contractors to ensure work deadlines are met
• Diary management
• Escalated complaint resolution
• Managing a team of two direct reports
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Proven management within property maintenance or scheduling environments
• Confident communicator
• A genuine passion for the property industry
• Highly organised with the ability to work within a fast paced environment
• Diary management
• Full UK driving licence
• Ability to meet deadlines and deal with complaint resolution
• Flexible and approachable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developing and growing organisation that offer a fast paced and busy working environment that rewards hard work. For more information on this role please contact Kellie Dunn on (phone number removed) or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service