Senior Technologist/Technician, Sheffield
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Candidates must be team players, have technical knowledge, an eye for detail and be able to communicate effectively with both the internal and external project team. A good working understanding of BIM processes and strong IT skills would be useful but is not essential.
Candidates must meet the following requirements
- a minimum of 5 years experience (UK based).
- recognised architectural qualification
- be fluent in both spoken and written English
- be based in or near to Sheffield
In addition the following skills are required
- ability to produce detailed drawings for construction
- ability to write NBS specifications
- ability to produce Schedules of Work using Microsoft Excel
- ability to undertake measured and condition surveys
- ability to administrate construction contracts
- ability to work with contractors during the construction phase
- Proficient in 2D Autocad
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit desirable
Successful applicants can expect a salary of upto £32000 and extensive benefits please send your CV and call (phone number removed) and ask for Peter Benefer if interested
Your expert recruitment consultant is Peter Benefer, call today on (phone number removed) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Venatu Consulting Ltd