U Global Content Specialist
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Nike
The Nike, Inc. Communications team develops, establishes and strengthens authentic connections with diverse audiences through the lens of innovation and sport. The team creates premium and innovative brand stories, builds and enhances corporate reputation and brand equity, and engages audiences such as consumers, media, athletes, investors, non-governmental organizations and Nike's own employees. The team focuses on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of Nike, Inc. Communications employees ignite conversations, envision the possibilities, and influence and deliver new levels of creative and strategic thinking to advance the brand around the world.
The Global Content Team, part of HR Service Innovation (HRSI), is responsible for helping HR to create and deliver impactful content to Nike employees across multiple platforms. Through great content, we provide value and reduce friction in Nike's employee experience.
As a Global Content Specialist, you'll play a vital role in developing, publishing and maintaining HR content supporting employee and business objectives, such as educational resources, program information, policies, and processes.
Through insights gained from direct research with employees, search/usage metrics, and expert HR stakeholders you'll ensure content is accurate, brand-aligned, and published easily across channels.
You'll partner with business functions and HR experts in helping to resolve support inquiries of all types, such as access, course creation, enrollment/attendance, and reporting. You'll also act as an expert and advocate as you provide training for content contributors, learning administrators, and those responsible for reporting and compliance.
- Perform research and service design to identify content opportunities
- Write, publish, and edit/QA content for multiple audiences, countries, and platforms
- Build courses in the Nike Learning Management System and NikeU CMS
- Distill complex information into easily understood, engaging, and accurate content
- Manage and prioritize content requests, ensuring efficient and accurate publication
- Participate in frequent content audits for accuracy and effectiveness
- Maintain strong relationships with HR and other business stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing English, Journalism, Communications, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of web CMS experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and SharePoint
- Familiarity with HTML required
- High level of comfort engaging with stakeholders at all levels
- Highly detail-oriented
- Deadline driven with an ability to manage competing priorities
- Experience working with global teams/audiences preferred
- HR functional experience preferred
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS/Moodle) a plus