Client Services Support Rep
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by AEG
The sole purpose of the Client Services Support Rep is to manage a roster of Clients and their various ticketing and access control needs. Serve as a liaison between clients and the company on various needs, issues and problems. Ensure client shopping carts are on sale and working efficiently, solve any problems in a timely fashion, fulfill client requests, pricing, and creating new festivals in solution. Manage the ticketing life cycle from on sale to on site. Client Services Leads are assigned five to six mid-level clients and/or events of 30,000 ticket sales or less.
- Learn all software platforms and hardware that the Shed offers to support clients, gathering and programming client event details for successful execution. Collaboratively work with client for approval / verification of event settings from on sale to onsite - including dates, pricing, fees, ticket types, camping inventory, fulfillment methods, access control rules, devices required, etc.
- Communicate with clients effectively and in a timely manner. This involves an understanding of client needs, troubleshooting issues, building new inventory items, building events, frequent client communication and/or meetings, simultaneously managing multiple events with various timelines, discussing projects and pending tasks with clients. Full project management for each client, including working with creative services for shopping cart creation, monitor events after they go on sale, process event updates throughout event life cycle.
- Work very closely with Client Operations Departments (Ticket Purchase Support, Fulfillment, Field IT) to ensure quality and accurate patron customer service, ticket shipment / delivery, and onsite access control preparation.
- Coordinate with other internal departments such as Creative Services, Engineering, Finance, Fraud Management to style ticket purchase pages, submit bugs found in the platform, troubleshoot transactions, implement fraud protection for the Shed and its clients. Clear communication of client / event needs, details, issues, and important timelines to these other company arms as needed.
- Travel to clients' events for for onsite support. Work closely with clients, Shed Field IT, and third party vendors (such as ISP or contract) to determine the gear needed to support day of show box offices and all onsite ticket scanning operations. Conduct training for client and client staff onsite - ensure comfort and competency with Shed software systems being utilized for that event. Deploy and monitor gear onsite, monitoring battery levels, internet stability, and any troubleshooting needed. Travel support for other Client Services team members' events may be required.
- Associate of Arts/Sciences Degree in Event Management preferred
- 1-2 years' related work experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Technical knowledge, computer savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel and ability to do so with relatively short notice
- Festival experience or live event experience preferred
- Project management experience
- HTML knowledge preferred
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.