Women's Sports Specialist
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by BSN Sports
The Women's Sports Specialist is responsible for maintaining and growing women's sports sales for their division/region while achieving individual sales objectives. You will use the tools and resources at BSN, to empower and inspire female athletes across the country while attending major female sporting events in your territory.
- Establish closer business relationships with prospective and past customers to maintain and grow accounts up to and beyond sales quotas.
- Use outbound phone and email sales skills to find new accounts and setup meetings while also using these skills to recover lost customers.
- Able to handle all inquiries from customers ranging from entering sales orders, quoting pricing, past invoices, questions regarding product, etc.
- Grow the territory in both equipment and uniform/custom cloth sales.
- Uncover opportunities to share with their Outside Sales partners in the accounts to grow and penetrate current, new and lost accounts.
- Send samples or catalogs as requested to create sales opportunities.
- Create e-mail campaigns with the approval of their supervisor/manager to create sales opportunities.
- Prior College Athletic and/or Coaching experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Proficiency with using an iPad
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, must be able to effectively communicate with external and external customers.
- 3+ years' business to business (B2B) outside sales experience (preferably in sporting goods)
- Prior Division I Athletic and/or Coaching experience
- Demonstrated local community involvement
- SAP & CRM software experience
Our Women's Sports Specialists enjoy:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Discounts on personal apparel and equipment
- Comprehensive sales training program
- iPad for Business and Personal use
- Annual Recognition event
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance Packages
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
BSN SPORTS prides itself in its value system of Heart, Integrity, Teamwork, and Resourcefulness .
- HEART: We will reach deeper and push further for every coach, every athletic director, every athlete, and every parent we encounter.
- INTEGRITY: In an atmosphere of honesty and transparency, we come through on the promises we make to one another as well as those we make to our customers.
- TEAMWORK: All of us - everyone who works for BSN SPORTS in any capacity - works closely together to help one another take full advantage of all opportunities.
- RESOURCEFULNESS: We will provide our customers with the best and most Game Changing Solutions at all times, no matter what it takes.