Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by AEG
The Production Artist processes artwork for production output; including: file preparation, proofing and color matching of client artwork.
- Prep Out of Home, Venues & Events and Retail files for printing, cutting and finishing of final product.
- Pre-flight files for font resolution, color and size.
- Process print files for production.
- Monitor and process automated task notifications.
- Manage file structure for production and archiving.
- When needed work on minimal design for a customer or sales reps
- Update job status in the Pace system regularly to ensure assigned job continues into production in a timely manner.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency (Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree Preferred)
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Automated workflow and pre-press print production experience
- Knowledge of production programs (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to learn required business systems
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Extremely organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player with positive work ethic
- High energy, self-motivated and quick thinking
- Quick learner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Print Industry experience is preferred.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.