Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be working as an Audit Senior currently and qualified to ACA / ACCA, or at the very least qualified by experience.
Duties & Responsibilities will include;
* Auditing of accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients
* Prepare annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate
* Complete basic tax computations for clients
* Compose letters to clients, tax office and registrar of companies
* Identify problems with data provided by clients
* Delegate and explain work to junior members of the team, as well as advising and coaching them
* Qualified - either ACA / ACCA or qualified by experience
* Currently already working as an Audit Senior
* Preparation of statutory accounts
* Ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholders throughout the business
* Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
This is a fantastic career opportunity and comes with excellent benefits which also includes further training and development.
Please contact us today for further details and to arrange a meeting.
C&D are acting as an employment agency with regards to this role
Scantec Personnel Limited
Anglo Technical Recruitment Limited
Clarke Bridges Resourcing