Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
* To ensure that the service(s) under his/her control achieve budgeted profit levels and that all operations are carried out in line with company policies and procedures.
* To maintain a high level of customer liaison and ensure that a quality service is provided to clients by the implementing of quality procedures and the employment of well trained; motivated staff.
* To provide staff with the focus, skills and attitude to bring about continuous improvement in their own personal development and in the company's performance.
* To ensure that the area under his/her responsibility complies with Health and Safety legislation at all times.
* To develop new business.
* To ensure the company financial goals are met. Managing profits and turnover ensuring the company meets the budgeted yearly figures.
* Plan all operational aspects of staff and jobs including proactive and cost-effective ordering.
* Ensure all staff work to company standards, quality & procedure manuals in the method statements and work specifications.
* Understand and ensure all staff comply and observe the company Health & Safety policies at all times.
* Complete any administration duties required, authorise purchase of materials.
* Ensure all company vehicles are presentable.
* Carry out inductions and training for all new starts in line with the company induction programme.
* Carry out regular site inspections to check the quality of the work and all staff are complying with company H&S policies.
* Calculate prices and submit proposals for works.
* Assist with providing bids/estimates, schedules, tenders and quotations for works.
* Project manage jobs to make sure they are completed within the time scale set.
* Attend regular customer and management meetings
* Resolve and queries, complaints or issues effectively ensuring the customer is satisfied